Ava's thoughts...

Just thought you'd all like to know that even though Ava told us at dinner the other night that she would like to have three more little brothers, three little sisters and one big sister, oh and a cat... we don't think Ava's wish will come true especially the one about having a big sister. She is just so darn cute and Simon and I just love the fun and creative thoughts that come out of Ava's mouth during dinner time and night time snuggle. 

Ava has also been doing really well with her alphabet and sounding out words to see what letter they start with. Simon and I have been practicing with her every night before bath and the other night after she went to bed, she called me into her room and was so exciting saying "mom, alllllarm clock starts with L!!!". She is always so proud of herself when she gets one right (like cereal starts with C) so I was careful in my word choice in how I corrected her that it started with an A, but that she did a great job sounding out the L which is the second letter. She's doing awesome.

2 comments:

Kel said...

Way to go on your letter sounds, Ava! What a big girl! :)Kel

Julie said...

Great job Ava!!! All the teachers out here love to hear about your sounds! :) Love, Julie

background