Beautiful, Sunny and 70 Degrees!















Today it was 71 degrees in Denver and although that seems a little scary to think it could be so warm in the middle of January, I'm certainly not going to complain and just enjoy the sun. This past weekend we took full advantage of the 60 degree weather we've been having over the last 5 days. Simon and I both got to go on a couple of runs in shorts and t-shirts (nice) and Ava played outside as much as she could (Dylan was outside too, but doing more watching than playing). Even Marley got a bath outside with the hose. I have to say the hose water was still very chilly but Marley didn't seem to mind much and warmed up quickly in the sun. We've been spending a lot of time at the park and enjoying the warm weather before the snow is suppose to show up on Friday (crazy to think it's still going to be in the upper 50's tomorrow with snow on Friday... that's Colorado for ya).

No comments:

background