I've Been Tagged

My friend Beth has tagged me, so now I have to blog about 7 interesting/weird facts about myself! Here goes:

1. I would rather walk anywhere, even in the rain, snow, or the hot sun, than have to drive.
2. I'm terrified of driving in bad weather and I'm the worlds worst back seat driver (that's what being in 3 car accidents will do to ya).
3. I love to clean my house (when
everyone's out of the house), but I hate to clean when I'm rushed or when it's late at night, which is mostly when I clean.
4. Like Beth, I love watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 and wish I had
TiVo so I could catch more episodes (it changes my perspective on what I think are challenging parenting days).
5. I've always told myself I'd never drive a minivan, but the FACT is I'll be driving one in about 2 years.
6. I once got pulled over for speeding in a golf cart. Pretty funny story.
7. I eat the same thing for breakfast every morning... a wheat bagel with peanut butter and sliced bananas. Seriously, there's maybe one or two days out of the month I don't eat the same thing for breakfast. I love it and it keeps me full.
Kelly Kliefoth---You're it!

No comments:

background