Another Snow Update

I've been a little camera happy lately (love our new camera) so I just had to post a few more pictures of all the beautiful snow we've been getting. We enjoyed playing in the snow today while the kids day care was closed. Luckily, Simon's flight made it out of Denver this evening and he arrived in NYC safely.
Here's our snow update photo. I didn't measure the height with a ruler, but my official report is that it's a LOT. This is a picture of our grill on the back deck.
Here's Ava and Dylan being pulled on the sled. At first Dylan wasn't to sure about the sled then he started laughing and having fun while I was pulling them on the sidewalk with packed snow. However, he later seemed to be having less fun once we started walking through the park in the very, very deep snow. Good thing his sister was holding him tight.
Sledding down a little hill just before they fell off.
Dylan watching and learning from his older sister how to sled...
...into a tree.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Cute...cute...cute! I mean the kids, not necessarily all of that snow!

background