Simon likes to joke around with Ava and many times Ava's typical response is, "nahhh, Dadda, you're just kidden me" or "nahhh, you're just joking." However, the other day Simon was joking around with Ava as usual, but this time she replied with "nu ahh, you're lying." Here's how the rest of the lesson went:
Simon: Ava, what does it mean to lie?
Ava: Well...... (long pause), when somebody toots... and then that somebody says they didn't toot, BUT they really DID toot... then that somebody is lying.
The house was then filled with laughed as Simon and I were laughing so hard which of course then made both Ava and Dylan laugh too.


2 comments:
So cute! I love how little kids respond with such specific stories to use for examples, and are so sure that their stories answer the question at hand! (Did this by chance happen at preschool...that someone tooted and then said they didn't?)
That is hilarious. Like Kelly, I'd like to find out how that all came about originally! How do teachers keep straight faces on when things like this happen? I know I couldn't...hilarious.
Post a Comment