.JPG)
This weekend Grampy and Sharona came down to Denver to watch Ava and Dylan while Simon and I headed to Cody, WY on Friday afternoon. The Kids went to the pumpkin patch with their grandparents and picked out pumpkins, had a picnic, danced to music and went for a hay ride. It sounds like they had a great time together and the kids were great while we were away! We appreciate Grampy and Sharona watching Ava and Dylan through late Saturday night so that we could take an 8 hour drive to Cody, WY to time a race. Simon and I enjoyed a little get-a-way weekend and had a fun time timing the race as well. Cody turned out to be a beautiful little town in the mountains of Northern WY. Simon and I went running together, enjoyed timing the race and had many laughs on our road trip. The third picture below is a sign from outside a little restaurant we ate at and it gave us a few laughs. We were excited to get home Saturday night so we could spend the rest of the weekend playing with Ava and Dylan. We've been enjoying the Fall weather and all beautiful Fall colors.
4 comments:
I love pumpkin patches!! :) I also love your new picture at the top! Cute! Glad you had a fun time.
Sooo adorable! I love all of the family pics...including Marley!
Such a beautiful family. Yeah, Simon Too.
Sounds like a fun weekend. Great pictures of all ofyou. I love the one with the kids and Marley...Ava looks like such a good big sis! Glad you got a short weekend away. Always fun to get away, but lots of fun to come back too:)
Post a Comment