.JPG)
Here's a picture of all the snow on our back deck. The kids day care was let out early today and they're expecting to be closed tomorrow as well. I can't believe all the snow we got! It's guite the difference from our Halloween Fun post below from just this past weekend. What a change.
.JPG)
Ava wasn't very enthusiastic about going outside to play at first. Once she saw dad heading outside to shovel she quickly asked me if she could put on her snow pants and off she went to play in all the heavy, wet snow.
.JPG)
Marley of course was having a ball running around in the snow. She quickly turns into a puppy again.
.JPG)
First snow angel of the winter.
.JPG)
To bad Dylan was taking his afternoon nap while Ava was enjoying the snow. This morning Dylan was so cute looking out the window at all the white snow coming down and was pounding on the window and talk very loudly. He seemed very excited about the first snow fall.
4 comments:
I heard you were getting some major snowfall!! :) How fun....I am ready for some! I hope you can take off work and enjoy it!! Love, Julie
Wow! That looks like fun!! Brian's brother and sister-in-law live in Westminster and the schools were closed there too (where are you guys at again?). We only have a couple of inches on the ground. I got Carson's sled out yesterday and he was a little unsure, but then after he got in, he had a ton of fun! Glad Ava enjoyed it too!! :) Love, Katie
I don't know...I don't think I'm ready for this yet. I just hate snow pants, boots, etc. It makes going outside a huge task! Oh well, I think it's going to come whether we're ready or not. Glad you guys had fun though!
Holy man...it looks pretty from here, but can you keep it over there for awhile, yet?? The pic of Ava with her tongue out is cute!
Post a Comment