Mom asked me to make a post tonight since she and dad were so very tired today from a busy weekend. I think my dad said something about pulling an all nighter (not sure what that means yet) and my mom only got 3.5 hours of sleep last night because they were getting ready for a big race that my dad had to time today. The race went really well, and even though they were tired, they still did a great job of playing with Ava and me today - it was gorgeous outside. I guess we were suppose to go to a BBQ today too, but Ava and my friend William, got the flu so the BBQ was cancelled which mom and dad were bummed about, but they were also a little relieved because they looked exhausted. Instead we made a quick trip to the mall before going to get dinner because Ava and I are both growing so much and are in need of new clothes. Mom keeps putting pants on my that look like capri pants, and dad reminds her that boys don't wear capri's. Yesterday, was more relaxing though. Mom, Ava and I met Ava's friend Alex and his mom at the park so that my mom and Alex's mom could plan Ava and Alex's 4th Birthday party. I got to listen in on all the planning while Ava and Alex ran around the park. It sounds like it's going to be a really fun party - I hope my sister invites me. :)
Garbage Disposal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dylan--You are a really good writer at such a young age! I'm sure your mommy was happy to take a rest while you wrote that fun post. Sounds like you all are busy, but I'm glad you won't have to wear capris anymore!! Love, Julie
Post a Comment