Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mom's in my life. Happy Mother's Day to my mom and mother-in-law, to my grandma and to my sister who will soon be a mommy in June, to my aunts and cousins who are mom's and to all my friends who are mommy's. I had a wonderful Mother's Day of going for a long run, getting a manicure with Ava (so much fun), spending time with my family and going out for dinner and ice cream. I have to thank my kids for making it so easy for me to love being a mom. They are the best kids and Ava and Dylan make me so proud to be their mommy. I love that my kids make me laugh everyday and make me smile just by looking at them. Here is Ava making me laugh the other morning when I found her trying to ride our spin bike in her ballet tutu and how can you not smile just looking at Dylan and his goofy smiles/face expressions. I can't even imagine what my life would be like with out them (and Simon and Marley). I just love being a mom. :)

2 comments:

Kel said...

Yea for Mothers' Days runs! And...manicures! How fun! Although, I think that you are definitely going to be paying for that mommy-and-me manicure later in life when Ava wants to go all the time!

Julie said...

I'm glad you had some fun times on Mother's Day! I'm so glad you love being a mom....those kiddies are sure cute!

background