Morning talk...

This morning while I was feeding Dylan breakfast, Ava was downstairs playing with her Hello Kitty purse. Ava looked at me and said:
Ava : “Mom, I really like kitty cats, that’s why I want to get one”
Mom: “I know you really want to get a cat Av, and we will once we get a bigger house with a basement where we can put a litter box”
Ava: “I’ve got a good idea… we can just build a little tiny basement in our house and then get a little tiny litter box”
Mom: “It would be pretty tough to build a basement underneath our house now, because normally you build the basement first and then the house is built on top of the basement second”
Ava: “Oh. Well… when we have a house with a basement and can have a litter box, I want to get a kitty cat, a horse and a cow”
Mom: “A cow. Why do you want a cow?”
Ava: “Because I like them”
Mom: “What do you like about cows?”
Ava: “About them, I like that people can milk the cows and if I had a cow then I could milk him. And I don’t really like horses because if we had a horse in our yard he would be very noisy and big, but I really do like horses because I like to ride them so I would want a horse too.”
Mom: “How about when we get a new house with a basement, we can work on getting a kitty cat and then when you’re older and have your own house you can get a horse and a cow”
Ava: “Ok. That sounds good”

Phew... a sigh of relief from mom, that Ava seemed OK with us not getting a cow or a horse. A cat, I would love to get some day soon, but a cow or a horse… no thank you.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Come on, Kel. It would not be that much work to have a horse and a cow...HA! That's a great story. Ava is a cutie pie! :)

background