Sitting Up All By Himself...


Dylan has been able to sit by himself long enough for us to snap a few photos. He looks so cute sitting up and then after about 30 seconds he slowly starts to tip over. Doesn't he look cute too in his Wisconsin Badger outfit that was a Christmas gift to Ava from the Kliefoth's (I love coming across some of Ava's old clothes that Dylan can actually wear... it's hard to find things that aren't pink). Goooo Badgers!

This weekend was wonderfully warm outside. Simon and I both got to go running a few times and Ava and her friend Sophia wore off lots of energy running around outside and pretending to do lots of yard work like raking, shoveling up wood chips, watering the dead flowers and dumping wheelbarrow's of sand in the grass. They even asked if they could wear they're swim suites and run arround in the sprinklers. It was warm, but not that warm. Simon and Ava went to the pool the day before so I think Ava's just getting excited about the summer.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Oh, I love that it was so warm out for you guys to run and Ava to have fun with her friend. I can't wait for spring. You're sure getting to be a big boy, Dylan!
:)Kel

background