10 Years

I thought it would be fun to share that 10 years ago today, March 19th, Simon and I began dating. Being able to say that we have been together for a full decade (and still going strong), puts a smile on our faces. This is one of the earliest pictures I have of the two of us.

4 comments:

Kel said...

I love it! That picture just brings a flood of great memories back to me from our Luther days! Congrats on the 10 years!
:)Luv, Kel

Julie said...

Can't handle the Luther dorm room and the background--it makes me want to go back! Thanks for sharing Kel! Hope you have many more decades together! Julie

Beth Hoden said...

Kelly--Thanks for sharing that picture! Makes me smile when I think back to those days. Remember when we went to LaCrosse for Simon and my birthday? I loved that trip. Someday when our kids are bigger, we'll have to meet up for our birthdays again. Congrats on 10 years!

The Andersons said...

10 years! Yikes, think of all that has gone on in 10 years! I love seeing that picture...you to are totally cool, in the late 90's!!

background