On Friday night Heather flew into Denver and stayed with us over the weekend before her recruiting work on Monday. We went to the park, walked to Heidi's and ate lunch on the patio and played outside and got a little red while sitting out on the deck. The weather was gorgeous. Here's a picture of Ava and Heather playing "camping out". Thanks Heather for playing with Ava and Dylan so much. Ava is still talking about you.
Heather and I got the chance to go out and celebrate St. Patty's day on Saturday night and had a fun time downtown and listening to live music outside. We were the only two NOT wearing green (I look horrible in green) but we still had a great time.Ava singing "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog".
Dylan loves to play peek-a-boo with his blanky. He likes to smile and laugh a lot when he plays but in this video he seems to be more focused on the camera so he's not laughing like he usually does, but at least you can see a few smiles.


2 comments:
How fun! I love the two videos of the kids. Ava's song, and Dylan's smile are adorable. :)Kel
I can't believe the great weather you guys have been getting this spring/winter! I loved the videos. Max was watching them with me and he wanted to watch the peek-a-boo one over and over again! Looks like Dylan is feeling better...hopefully he can stay that way! Have a good week.
Post a Comment