Fun In The Mountains

Ava and Dylan's daycare was closed on Thursday and Friday from all the beautiful snow Denver got on Thursday so Simon and I decided to take Friday off as well and we headed up to the mountains to visit Grampy and Sharona. We went out for dinner and played in all the fresh snow and went sledding and skiing. The kids had lots of fun playing with their grandparents and Simon and I enjoyed getting to go skiing with Ava Saturday morning and then just the two of us went skiing together which was a nice treat. I had a hard time picking between all the fun videos, so I just posted them all.










3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for all the fun videos Kel! :) Love the one of Ava and Dylan rocking together....so cute.

Liz said...

Hi Escorcias! Looks like a fun time in Edwards, CO! I enjoy checking out your blog and seeing what you are all up to, such a busy family!

Kel said...

I loved the videos. Ava is a crazy sledder! Very cute. :)

background