End To A Great Spring Break

Wrapping up the end to a fun spring break week with many play dates (I think the kids had four play dates from Friday through Sunday) and we also fit in time for...

...Ava's soccer game while Dylan...
...was content to play trucks with is buddy Ray and...
...we also headed over to the Hensley's house for a wonderful BBQ. It was so great to see you guys and look how strong Hannah is!
Thanks Hannah for sharing all your fun toys and...
...an 80 degree weekend wouldn't be complete without running through the sprinklers.

I think it's safe to say we finally found Dylan's match for loudness. Dylan's buddy Axel competes pretty well with how loud our little man can be. Good thing it was warm enough for them to get all their screaming done outside.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Isn't it great to get out in the sprinkler already?! I'm glad Dylan is loud too, because Brady is SO loud! He has one volume--LOUD! Looks like fun! We love playmates!

background