Life is Good

Not working has been great because it gives me more flexibility and I don't have to worry about vacation time and instead I can do more things like...
 ...take the kids to Jump Street with two of their friends on a Friday afternoon when Ava had only a half day of school. Ava and Ava were hilarious about posing for the camera.
Dylan had a blast with his buddy Axel.
 Ava and Ava were super good about helping the little boys get safely through the maze.
 The boys loved the pirate ship the best while the girls...
...loved the huge jumping pit for the bigger kids. Yep that's my Ava flipping upside down.

 With a more flexible schedule I'm also able to help Simon more with work and since he had 5 races this weekend I was also able to help him prepare before the weekend and also time a race on Sunday. The kids then had a sitter which they loved and when we came home they were still in their goofy mood to be a...
 ... Dragon getting his toenails painted pink by the Scientist.
Dylan seems to love wearing his old Dragon costume even to do yard work outside in the high 70 degree weather. Aren't you hot Dylan?

After a busy weekend of races Simon was able to take the afternoon off of work since Ava didn't have school Monday and we all headed to the Aquarium.
We all loved the playful and funny otters the best.



Kiss-kiss fish.
The shark looks cut in half because we're standing in a corner.
Here's a much better picture of the shark.
Super cool moon jellies.
Petting the stingrays.
A perfect Monday at a very empty Aquarium to enjoy our family-fun day.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you are enjoying your time at home with the kids and all the busy race timing! Looks like there are some fun things to do there--wish I lived closer!

Beth Hoden said...

So glad you're getting to do these fun things with the kiddos when you'd normally be at work! That aquarium looks awesome!

Kel said...

I saw that dino pic on Simon's facebook...so funny! Looks like you guys are having all sorts of fun! Can't wait to visit in less than 3 months!

background