
Omi was also able to watch Ava at soccer practice on Thursday which was great because unfortunately, Ava and Dylan's soccer games on Saturday were scheduled for the same time. So while Ava headed to her game with a friend Omi and I then headed out to watch...

... an extremely cute and very entertaining soccer practice of Dylan's.

Dylan had a blast at soccer and best of all I was able to get him on the same team as his buddy Axel so he was even more ecstatic.

Omi and I had many wonderful laughs getting to watch 3 year olds learn to play soccer. It was hilariously cute.
Up next it was time for Easter egg decorating. Ava was very patient and turned out some wonderfully colored eggs. Dylan on the other hand was more concerned about the quantity of eggs rather than quality and thus had Omi and I in tears of laughter.
1 comment:
LOVE Ava's Easter dress, and that striped shirt of Dylan's! Lainey also started soccer this week, and it is super fun to watch the little ones figure out how coordinated they are!
Post a Comment