A very warm and sunny spring has arrived with no snow in March. We have greatly enjoyed the wonderful weather but, we sure are bummed about all the fires CO is already having because of our dry, hot March.
We're hoping for some rain soon but, for now we're definitely making sure to enjoy the warm weather by hitting up the park like we did several times last weekend.


After a nice picnic lunch in the park Sharona arrived to watch the kids while Simon and I headed out to our friends double birthday party.
Thanks Luke and Kristin for throwing such a great party for Candace and Aaron. We loved seeing everyone and thanks for getting Simon and I downtown for a night out.
After a fun night it was hard for Simon and I to get up at 5:40 am but, the sunny, spring weather helped us get out the door to time a race on Sunday. I was also able to race in the 5k as well which was great because it's been way too long time since I've been able to do so. It was a perfect day but, ...
After a sunny weekend we headed up to the mountains on Monday and arrived just in time for a magic show called Theatre of Illusion at the Vilar Center. Thanks Mom, for the great seats. Up next it was time to start off Ava's spring break week by finishing up our last two days of skiing. I'm not sure I've ever skied in such warm weather before, which meant the snow wasn't that great but, we still had a blast.


2 comments:
Looks beautiful! Hoping some rain gets to you guys soon!
So fun that the whole family can now ski together!
Post a Comment