I realized I never posted about all the fun times from this past weekend.
Dad practicing catch with the kids.
.JPG)
Of course lots of park time. :)
A few weeks ago Simon had a business meeting with a client at a ridiculously huge rec. center that had a huge indoor water park so we decided to go check it out this past weekend. We'll probably never go back there again after realizing how many people go there on the weekends, but it was fun to try once and the kids had a blast which is all that really matters. I think we'll stick to the smaller rec. centers with a couple of fun slides for the little guys, one bigger slide, a few fun spray and moving things and much slower lazy river. After leaving this place, Simon and I were mentally exhausted from trying to keep the kids safe in a water park with TONS of people around and the kids definitely went to bed early that night from all their fun.
More water slide fun and Dylan's "green ring." We're not quite sure what was up with this particular green diving ring, but the kids were playing with a few toys from our beach bag when we first arrived and once Dylan had the ring in his hand, he seriously never let go of it. It must have been a security item for him because it went with him on the slides, in the tunnels, in the fast moving river (no lazy river at this place), the waterfall areas and anywhere else he could go. Glad he had fun even if he needed is green ring to go with him.


5 comments:
Ooh, I love the zoo!!! Looks like a fun time. Soon it'll be warm enough to swim outside--hopefully!!! It can be more work than fun at those places, I agree!
I love your pictures Kelly! What kind of camera do you have? I'm in the market for a new one!!
We love the Colorado rec centers! We've been the the Broomfield one a few times and it's awesome. Love the photos of the kids and what a fun field trip!
Could that baby giraffe be any cuter? We are looking forward to visiting the zoo for the first time this year, too! Looks like the kids loved the water park, even if it was crowded. :)
Great pictures! I think I would have stayed at the baby giraffe spot the whole time I was at the zoo! How cool that all of those kids got to see that:) That waterpark reminded me of Wisc. Dells. Way too crowded on the weekends! Glad the kids enjoyed it and went to bed early:)
Post a Comment