The windy weather has also made for some windy racing. Two weekends ago we had windy, windy race weather, but Simon and I both managed to run hard in the wind while I raced on Saturday and Simon raced on Sunday. Don't worry, the weekend wasn't all devoted to running. The kids had plenty of fun as well. Here's what they were up to...
The Winds Of Change...
We've had some windy weather, and with the winds have brought some great change. It's been awhile from my last post, but I've been busy interviewing for a new job and I'm excited to announce that as of Friday, I have accepted one of the two offers I received on the same day!!! Yeah! Ava is most excited as she understands this means mommy will be spending more time with her (and Dylan), since I won't have to commute to work any more. That's right, I get to work from home and my work schedule is very flexible. With this new job comes a lot more responsibility for me, but I'm excited for the challenge and most excited that I can fit my work schedule around my kid's schedules. It's perfect. We're all very excited and the timing couldn't be better with the new move.
The windy weather has also made for some windy racing. Two weekends ago we had windy, windy race weather, but Simon and I both managed to run hard in the wind while I raced on Saturday and Simon raced on Sunday. Don't worry, the weekend wasn't all devoted to running. The kids had plenty of fun as well. Here's what they were up to...
...Ava was in jumpy castle heaven...
...tons of jumpy fun...
...the girl just loves jumpy castles...
...while Dylan was in balloon/booooon heaven (Dylan LOVES balloons and loves to squeeze them - good thing none have popped yet)...
...and he also had fun practicing his ready, set, go racing starts. At any moment Dylan will stop while walking, bend down and say "set, set, go"...
...we have been making sure to hit up some of our favorite places downtown before we move farther south. Not that we won't be able to come downtown anymore, but it won't be nearly as easy to get to, so we've enjoyed hitting up some of our favorite places to eat out...
...Dylan got a little too excited when saying cheese for the camera and squeezed his chocolate milk right out of the milk box - "Aaaa mess" as Dylan likes to say...
...the kids have been making sure to play a few more games of hid 'n seek in the old house before we move...
...I'm excited for the many more places the kids will have in our bigger house, rather then hiding in the kitchen cabinets and sitting on the dishes mom is trying to use to cook dinner with...
...Dylan, of course, has been his normal goofy self making us all laugh. Ava didn't want me to cut up her carrot, so of course that meant Dylan wanted his carrot long as well, but he proceeded to be goofy and use his as a spoon for his yogurt...
...and last but, not least, these two buddies made me laugh this morning so I had to share this picture. I was washing my face and came into the bedroom only to laugh and see that they had put a bunch of toys on our bed and were both brushing their teeth while playing with the toys. I'm not sure any good brushing can come from playing while brushing, but they sure looked cute doing it.
The windy weather has also made for some windy racing. Two weekends ago we had windy, windy race weather, but Simon and I both managed to run hard in the wind while I raced on Saturday and Simon raced on Sunday. Don't worry, the weekend wasn't all devoted to running. The kids had plenty of fun as well. Here's what they were up to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
A new job!? Congrats Kel!! That is great. When do you take it? I hope it will be a good transition and sounds like it'll be great for the kids too! Love the silly pics of the kiddoes!
Wow! Lots of changes for you guys lately! Congrats about the new job. :) Looks like you are all making the most of the time left in the house before you say goodbye.
Post a Comment