Security

It's time for a little tighter blog security. After this coming weekend I will be limiting the access to our blog to just family and friends, which means YOU if you're reading this post because you're most likely a frequent SKAD visitor. THUS, if you'd like to continue to view our blog and my very long posts, please just click on comments below and let me know you want to be added as a family/friend to view our blog OR you can just shoot me an email (kescorcia@gmail.com).

We hope this doesn't stop you from visiting our blog (it will be as easy as logging into your email), but we feel it's probably past due for a little tighter security on our family. Thanks for your understanding.

7 comments:

B F said...

Hey Kelly! Lidia and I would love to continue to read your blog. Please add us and tell the family hi! Love, Britt and Lidia

Julie said...

You know to add me! :) Love, Julie

Beth Hoden said...

sign me up! bethhoden@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I want to be added barry.vanduyn@lacrosseglobal.com

Katy and Al said...

Add us please: kenrique320@yahoo.com

Candace & Luke Sturges said...

Please add me to your blog! Thanks lady. I love getting to see what you are all up to.

Liz said...

Hi Kelly, please add me to your list. Not a bad idea to turn private, I will probably do the same when the baby finally arrives!

LLizann75@yahoo.com

background