Dylan and Ava are really starting to enjoy playing WITH each other rather than just playing next to each other. It's been fun for Simon and I to watch them make each other laugh and entertain each other by hiding in the hanging clothes in our closet, pushing each other on the train or playing "catch/throw" with the ball, although we occasionally hear a few screams from either one of them if Ava decides to tackle Dylan (this she gets from her old day's of tackling with Jack Morgan in school) or when Dylan destroys Ava's tea party with one swipe of his arm. I'm sure this is mild compared to what's to come in the future. :-)
Productive Weekend...
The weekend went by fast with two races to time -one of which was the biggest race Simon will time this year and both the Saturday and Sunday races went really well and the clients were pleased. We also got some fun time in at the park in the rain, went to the pool for a few hours, ran many errands and finished some chores around the house. Simon and I had wished we had a little more time to relax, but at least it was a productive weekend and the kids had fun - which is most important.
Dylan and Ava are really starting to enjoy playing WITH each other rather than just playing next to each other. It's been fun for Simon and I to watch them make each other laugh and entertain each other by hiding in the hanging clothes in our closet, pushing each other on the train or playing "catch/throw" with the ball, although we occasionally hear a few screams from either one of them if Ava decides to tackle Dylan (this she gets from her old day's of tackling with Jack Morgan in school) or when Dylan destroys Ava's tea party with one swipe of his arm. I'm sure this is mild compared to what's to come in the future. :-)

Dylan and Ava are really starting to enjoy playing WITH each other rather than just playing next to each other. It's been fun for Simon and I to watch them make each other laugh and entertain each other by hiding in the hanging clothes in our closet, pushing each other on the train or playing "catch/throw" with the ball, although we occasionally hear a few screams from either one of them if Ava decides to tackle Dylan (this she gets from her old day's of tackling with Jack Morgan in school) or when Dylan destroys Ava's tea party with one swipe of his arm. I'm sure this is mild compared to what's to come in the future. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the brotherly-sisterly playtime pics! CUTE!
Post a Comment