Lo's Bacherolette Weekend Of Bliss

Before heading out of town, Simon and I celebrated our 11th anniversary on July 26th, at our favorite restaurant. We had such a fun night out celebrating an amazing 11 years and are looking forward to so many more wonderful years of celebration to come. 

 A random but, gorgeous, full double rainbow.
On Thursday, July 31st I set out on my travels to Virginia for a weekend of celebrating Lauren's bachelorette party however, my travel plans were very lengthy on my way out east after my first flight was cancelled. After having to take a red-eye flight on Thursday night/Friday morning, I finally arrived on Friday at the gorgeous Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, VI.
What a weekend to remember of wonderful...
 ...girl time...
 ... many toastings to Lo and Jo and or course...
...eating out at many...
...wonderful restaurants with great food, drinks and friends.
So happy for Lauren and Joe and their big day to come in September.
 There was also lots of relaxation time at the lazy river and...
 ...gorgeous spa.
 Yea to Spa time!
The weekend wouldn't have been complete without Lauren's favorite chocolate covered strawberries.
 An afternoon of friendly competition with the boys in a game of volleyball and...
..shot gunning.
 Time for Lo's little bachelorette party.
 Cheers to such cute new gifts for Lo and Jo.
 The weekend was both a bachelorette party for Lo and bachelor party for Jo so we really enjoyed getting to see Joe, as well as all his...
...buddies over the weekend too. So great to meet them all before the wedding weekend.
A yummy brunch to end a perfect weekend for Lo. See you in less than 2 months!

P.S. The most exciting news of the weekend's extravaganza was that during my Saturday morning run I ran into a black bear. That was a first for me to see a bear while running out on a trail by myself. So glad it ended well and a moment I'll never forget.

While I was away for the weekend Simon, had to time a race up in Leadville so the kids had the chance to spend Saturday with Grampy and Sharona where they went on a fun jeep ride and took a beautiful hike in the mountains.



No comments:

background