This past weekend, through early early Wednesday morning, Omi came out to CO to visit us. We were so very excited to see her as we always enjoy spending time with her.
Friday, for Simon and I, was spent looking at 10 houses and getting nervous that we weren't going to find the right one, but on Saturday afternoon, Omi brought us good luck from Iowa as she, the kids, Simon and I found our perfect house! We put an offer in Saturday night and by Sunday afternoon we were under contract with a close date of May 12th!!! We are so very excited and it was so fun that Omi was with us because then she was able to see the house we're going to be moving into in May.
Here are some other fun things we did while Omi was visiting...
.JPG)
...made yummy Easter cupcakes...
.JPG)
...played cards/games, read stories, went for walks, went out for dinner that provided some entertaining laughs...
.JPG)
...met up with our friends Liz and William for their neighborhood Easter egg hunt and played at their new house...
.JPG)
...more egg hunt fun in the beautiful sun...
.JPG)
...picked up a few rocks along the way during the egg hunt...
.JPG)
...the gang went to one of Ava's favorite parks while I worked on Monday and then on Tuesday Simon, Omi and Ava went to the Science Museum to see the Bodyworlds Exhibit where Ava then also got to see her first IMAX in the big theater...
.JPG)
...and of course had lots of hugs and smile time.
3 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! Congrats on finding a new house! :)
Congrats! I'm glad she gets to visit you guys often! She just brags about you and the kids everytime I see her! Speaking of seeing her... her and my mom look more and more alike each year! I know, they are sisters but I've never really noticed it before! Have a great week Kelly! We miss you guys!
Great news on the house Kel! I would love to see it--you'll have to post pictures when you are in! Hope the packing/moving goes smoothly! Fun pics...love when the grandparents are around!
Post a Comment