Happy Valentines Day
Colorado's weather never ceases to amaze me. On Saturday we headed to Fort Collins to get out of the house for the day as we had 3 house showings. The weather was 48 degrees and a perfect day in February for a road race and for the kids and Marley to run around in warm sun.
Dylan practicing some stadium stairs while waiting for mom to finish running the 5k race.
After the race we all enjoyed a yummy pancake breakfast outside in the beautiful weather. By that night the wind was blowing in hard and we woke up Sunday, Valentines morning, to 5 inches of beautiful snow in the yard.
While the snow was falling, the kids were enjoying opening their Valentines Day gifts. I just love Ava's morning hairdo in this photo.
Dylan seemed to be more excited about his nana/banana, then he was about his gifts.
Ava was working hard on her Valentines cards while the sun was coming out and melting away all the snow. By that afternoon we headed outside to the park to play in the sunny weather again. From sunny, warm weather to blowing winds and heavy snow and then warm, sun again, all in two days... that's Colorado for ya. Happy Valentines Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's great you had 3 house showings! And sounds like a great Valentine's day too! Here's hoping for more mild winter weather for all of us :) Katie and the kids
I love the Valentine designing. I bet Ava had fun doing that. Hope the house showings went well for you!
I love the hairdo in the morning...Mallory's looks just like that! :) I'm jealous of your warm weather....but it sounds like you've had your share of snow too! Keep us posted on the house situation!
Post a Comment