.JPG)
Dylan had his 1st surgery EARLY Wednesday morning to get tubes put in his ears. The surgery went well and Dylan seems to be feeling great! Doesn't he look cute in his little hospital gown? I had gone out with my girlfriends the night before (I had already rescheduled on them once and didn't want to bail again plus I really did need to spend some time out) and thus, it made for a long night because when I came home from dinner I still had lots of things to get done and also pack for the hospital. Then Ava happened to wake up that night to go potty and didn't want to go by herself and Dylan woke up twice from his ear aches so when the alarm went off at 4:30am I felt like I hadn't slept at all. Yuck. It was no wonder that when Dylan and I got home from the hospital after his surgery, we both crashed for 2 and half hours. Other than Dylan's 5
th tooth popping through, he seems to be feeling much better so we are very happy about that. Yay for tubes!
3 comments:
Yay for tubes is right. I hope you guys have the same luck we had with tubes. The nights got better, hasn't had an ear infection in a year and a half and he started walking within days of the tubes!
Sounds like it was successful so far, Kel. Hopefully little Dylan will not have to deal with those ear aches anymore.
Thank goodness for tubes! I hear they are a great thing! I hope you all got some rest this weekend!
Post a Comment