Snow, Rain, Sleet, Hail, Blue Skies and Sunshine... We had it all this weekend!

Colorado had some very dramatic weather changes starting late Thursday night through Saturday late afternoon, sooooo not only did we not go to Santa Fe, but we spent more time inside then we would have liked. The weather cleared up Sunday with blue skies and sunny warm weather which melted away all 8 inches of snow we received. We were planning a spontaneous trip to Santa Fe this past weekend so we were very bummed that we had to cancel our plans, but the weather was not conducive for driving 5 and 1/2 hours with two youngsters in the car. We still managed to have a fun weekend of...
Hanging out...
smiling...
being goofy...

going to the pool (and we picked up Ava's buddy, Jack to come along with us - they had so much fun playing together and going down the water slide with Simon)...

spending time with dad...

playing at an indoor park...

discovering new things...

and finally getting to go to the park in the sunny, warm weather.
Ava and Marley were so ready by Sunday afternoon to finally get to go
to the park. We walk to the park almost every day with Marley so everyone
gets a little antsy in the house if we miss going to the park two days in a row.

3 comments:

Kel said...

The pic of Ava holding Dylan is adorable. I'm glad you all had fun this weekend, even though things didn't go as planned. :)

Beth Hoden said...

Bummer that you couldn't go on you trip! Hopefully you can reschedule. I need to get a little better at my photography skills before I come to CO to take some pics, but when I do...I'd love to photograph your kiddos! Appears from the blog that they are naturals with the camera in front of them:) Hope that snow stays away from you guys until next winter!

Julie said...

Looks like just as much fun as Santa Fe! :) Don't you hate this crazy spring weather?! Does Dylan look like Simon? I was trying to figure it out!! Cute kiddies.

background