Christmas Fun!

"... nice job decorating the tree, Ava!"
"Merry Christmas"

"Thanks Sharona for taking me to see all the trains!"
"Thanks Kristin for hosting a fun party and thanks Sharona for babysitting"
We have been enjoying all the Christmas festivities this year from taking our time decorating our tree (Ava was very specific on where all the ornaments should go this year) and playing in the snow and in all the warm weather we've been having until yesterday's cold front... brrrr. Last weekend I took Ava and Dylan to see the Parade of Lights and of course Dylan slept through it all and Ava couldn't take her eye's off the parade. She just loved all the "beautiful lights". Ava and Sharona went to the Railroad Station in Golden this weekend for all the Christmas fun and visited the Christmas Train and Santa. We also took Ava and Dylan to see Santa yesterday but Dylan slept the whole time and Ava wanted nothing to do with sitting on Santa's lap so we just walked up to get her candy cane from Mrs. Claus. It was still fun to see the beautifully decorated North Pole and then Sharona took us out for a nice lunch. Simon and I also went to our friends Holiday party and we enjoyed yummy food, wonderful friends and many laughs.

1 comment:

Kel said...

The turkey song in the bath robe is just about the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I love it! You guys sound like you are enjoying the Xmas season. :) Too cute.

background