We kicked off a great weekend with the kids having friends over for sleepovers and play-dates Friday night, then swim lessons Saturday morning, followed by two birthday parties. One for Ava's best friend Ella and the other for Dylan's best friend Jackson.
Dylan doing a karate kick at Jackson's martial arts birthday party.
Then Saturday night the kids had a sitter so that Simon and I could head to our annual Thanksgiving with friends party. It was a blast! Lots of laughs, delicious food and great company.
We ended the night outside by the fire pit and yes, that's me wearing a Hulk blanket. That's what I get for not bringing a jacket!
Thank you Wards for hosting another fantastic Thanksgiving with Friends.
Sunday was a gorgeous Fall day for a family bike ride on the High Line Canal and...
...no surprise that Ava found...
... a tree to climb when we were done with our ride and loading up the bikes. She just can't pass up a good climbing tree.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




1 comment:
Sweet Hulk jacket Kel! That is awesome! :) I love friend Thanksgiving meals…looks like a great group of people! Sounds like your fall has been fun….and I'm glad you enjoyed Indianapolis for the run…we love it there!
Post a Comment