Spreading Christmas Cheer

On Tuesday the 13th Ava and her Daisy Girl Scout troop volunteered to sing Christmas carols with the 4th grade troop at the Libby Bortz Assisted Living Center.The girls did a great job singing and later talking with everyone living at Libby Bortz center.Ava also enjoyed another festive occasion where she was able to wear her Christmas dress.On Thursday the 15th Simon, Ava and I headed to Dylan's daycare in the morning (Ava got to miss a little bit of school) to listen to Dylan and his class sing Christmas carols too.Here's Dylan chatting to his best buddy EJ, about where is sister was sitting in the crowed.It was sad to have to leave Dylan and head back to work, but we gave Dylan big hugs and he seemed pretty OK with us leaving because next his class was heading into their Christmas and cookie decorating party.
I only took a few quick pictures and no videos during Ava's Christmas caroling because we weren't really suppose to be flashing lots of cameras and videotaping while at Libby Bortz, but I did take a few cute videos at Dylan's caroling performance. I posted them all for Dylan's grandparents' enjoyment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kel, we thoroughly enjoyed Dylan's songs!! Especially Aliana who wanted to watch them over and over and did the actions right along with the kids :) So sweet! Merry Christmas :) Love Katie and family

Kel said...

Christmas programs are the best! I love the yelling/singing that the kids do!

background