Five Words or Less

With a busy schedule and lots going on we have lots of updates, but let's see if I can do it in five words (or less... or sometimes more) per photo.
Ava and her tree climbing.
Tree exploring.
End to Willows' summer swimming.
Missing summer swim lessons.
#1 under water swimmer.
Learned how to dive.
Bike ride on Highline Canal.
Bike break to pet horses.
Summer sleepovers & play-dates
First day of 1st grade!
No blood just popsicle drama.
Tubes out from blocked canal.
Dropping Dad & Mark at TransRockies (can you see the deer sitting in the background?).
Tent city for Dad & Mark.
120 miles, 6 days, 7th place. Awesome!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! That race looks cool...and I loved your updates in 5 words or less. Can't believe Ava is in first grade!

Beth Hoden said...

Great post Kelly! So much stuff going on in your lives right now! Favorite photo is the Popsicle one:)

Kel said...

Fun! You guys are super busy. That race looked so beautiful...I'm sure it wasn't THAT hard, right Simon? Just kidding!

background