Friday started off with the kids' swim shows during the day where parents could come to watch their kids swim and see the progress they have made over the last couple weeks.
With the first video you'll want to stop watching right after Ava finishes swimming and reaches the wall. My video skills aren't that great so you can't really see the whole choreographed show especially since I focused in on Ava. This first video shows Ava quickly diving in (I was late to hit record) and then swimming freestyle, but I ended up stopping the video because Ava was just waiting for the other kids to finish their part in the show. The second video records the rest of the show.
Ava Swimming from RunColo on Vimeo.
Saturday night the kids were super excited when I told them to pack their sleeping bags as we were heading over to the Ward's house for a play date with Spencer, William, and Andrew, while Liz and I went out to a concert at Red Rocks. This is a horrible picture (one more reason I need a new phone), but Liz and I really had a fun night out. On Sunday morning the kids sure had a lot to talk about from their fun night of a nature walk, seeing the horses and deer, a yummy dinner, playing in the tunnels and sleeping in their sleeping bags. Thanks Adam for cooking dinner for and playing with 5 kids. What a handful.

1 comment:
What a lot of fun had by all!! It looked beautiful for your bike ride. I'm glad you had fun at your concert, Kel.
Post a Comment