This weekend Simon and I spent the night in Crested Butte (a ski town) for both a little get away for the two of us and we also timed a Nordic Ski race while Grampy, Sharona and Addy watched the kids for us. Thanks mom and dad for your help with Ava and Dylan so that Simon and I could celebrate an early Valentines and time a fun event.
Sunday it was time for a Super Bowl get together. Don't be fooled, these kids didn't do much sitting and watching of T.V. Instead they enjoyed lots of play time in the basement while the parents we're able to relax and watch the game.


3 comments:
That weather in CO is truly unbelievable. I think I have to see it to believe it! Cute puppy too...at first I thought you guys got a new puppy!
I am so jealous of the weather there! No coats and the fun of snow at the same time! :) Glad you are all doing well!
Agreed with the being jealous about the weather...this morning it is -18 plus windchill...awesome!! Can you throw some warm sun this way?
Post a Comment