Christmas Concert

Friday night was Ava's Christmas Concert at her daycare and I was in tears of laughter from all the cute kids in costume, from the completely lost and staged fright toddlers, and from watching each of the five classes preform. They were all great.

Ava's Pre-K (ECE) class took turns as helpful Christmas Elves holding up signs announcing each of the two toddler classes, the twosies class and the preschoolers, before they performed/sang. Ava and her buddy, Jack, held up the preschoolers sign and shouted to the parents "UP NEXT, the preschoolers are going to sing.... now".

Finally, it was time for the Pre-K's class to shine. See the cute, but kind-of long, video below. Unfortunately, the audience was a little noisy in the beginning so the kids had a hard time announcing to everyone that they were going to be singing three songs, but eventually they got going and it was great.

(I'm having trouble getting the video to load... hopefully I can get it to upload soon).

Baking Christmas cookies. Yum!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the elf hat! :) So cute. Kel--let me know if you still can't get your videos to upload. I had to clear all of my cookies a couple of weeks ago because I was having the same problem!! It took me forever to figure out!

background