After a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house we then headed out Friday morning for some fun in the Mountains. Although, there was hardly any snow, we still managed to have fun playing in it. Simon and
Grampy worked hard adding snow to the end of the sledding runway for Ava.
I love this video because of Ava's big smile even after crashing face first into the snow.
I love this
video because after
Grampy's funny lesson to Ava on leaning, she then sleds prefect with no crashing.
Ava's first ski run of the year proves what a difference a year can make. She has more strength and coordination to zip down the mountain even on her very first run of the season.
.JPG)
Dylan was of course napping while his big sister was sledding and skiing (see videos above), but still managed to have fun in the mountains swinging on his big swing in the front yard, going for walks, running around the house and playing "on" the train set. Sharona compared Dylan to the train set like King Kong is to the City.
.JPG)
Now that Dylan has been walking over the last several weeks, all he wants to do is walk non-stop. Simon had the genius idea, while we were up at my parents house, to take him down to the high school track to burn off all his energy. It was much easier letting him walk around the track and football field rather than chase him non-stop around the house and have to worry about the basement stairs and all the breakables etc... Dylan LOVED it and Ava had fun taking turns racing mom and dad too.
Dylan's Vocabulary:
1)
dadda2) momma
3)
Ay ya - Ava
4) hi
5) bye
6)
tah tou - Thank you
7)
eees - please
8) mil - Milk
9) mi - mine
10) ma - more
11) ball
12)
nana - banana
13) bah - bath
14)
oooooh for the pretty Christmas lights
5 comments:
Nice skiing Ava! The next Picaboo?
You know the only thing missing from this years Thanksgiving post? A video of Ava singing Fat turkey again:) That was by far my favorite video you've posted. btw...I'm pretty sure Ava could beat me down the mountain! Great job skiing and sledding!
I agree... nothing tops the fat turkey video. I've had a few friends and family members make the same comment you did. I can't wait to show Ava the video when she's older.
You are quite the talker, little Dylan! I bet your house is never quiet anymore with all of that chattering going on unless someone is sleeping. And, between you and I, Dylan, your daddy took you on that track to see your stuff and find out if next month will be too early to sign you up for the 3 and under run, right?! :)
Love the videos--Ava is definitely a better skier than myself!! Mallory loved watching them too!
Post a Comment