First Day of Kindergarten

Today Simon and I dropped Ava off for her first day of Kindergarten. She was very excited to finally be going to Kindergarten at her new Elementary School.

Ava organized her new backpack from her Aunt Shane, with her labeled folders and sharpened No. 2 pencils. We had already dropped off all her school supplies on back-to-school night. We then packed her lunch and she picked out her first-day-of-school outfit last night to avoid any issues in the morning. Ava chose her new silver sparkle butterfly t-shirt from her dad and jean skirt. She of course wanted to wear her flip flops, but I reminded her that her new school probably didn't allow flip flops on the playground.

We're looking forward to Ava having a wonderful and fun filled first year of school. We love you, Ava!

3 comments:

Julie said...

How exciting!!! I hope the first day went great. It looks like a cool classroom!

Kel said...

WOW! If that doesn't make time fly...I can't believe you have hit this milestone! She will love school, I'm sure. :)

Beth Hoden said...

Oh my gosh!! How did you do Kelly? I'm feeling like preschool might be difficult for me! She looks ready though and I'm sure it will be an awesome experience for her.

background